Monday, June 25, 2012

Appliques and Monograms!

New Font that I just wanted to try out..but will be super cute for Baby Everett Kern!

Funky Fun Cross

Basic Name T for my nephew

Summer Beach tshirts

Initial Burp Cloth




Recently I have been trying to learn and master the applique and monogram machine..so far its going pretty good. The first few go rounds were not to easy but now we are making some progress! If you are interested in anything please let me know. I will be posting more things very soon. I am still learning so some things seem like simple designs but I am getting better! It is pretty fun and they do turn out super cute. Little boys can wear a cute appliqued shirt and still be a Cute Boy with out Daddy's saying they look sissy!


1 comment:

Mindi said...

LOVE, LOVE E's little burp cloth!! Everything else is adorable too!